Authors should submit a 2-3 page extended abstract using the same format and length as will be required for the final proceedings version. Detailed instructions, as well as LaTeX templates can be found here:
These specify two-column style, Times Roman font with 10 point type, vertical spacing of 11 points, overall text width of 6.75 inches, length of 9.0 inches, 0.25 inches between the two columns, top margin of 1.0 inch, and left margin of 0.75 inches, on US letter paper. Papers are expected to be at least 1 page but must not exceed 3 pages of text, but extra pages are allowed for figures and references. Overly long and boring papers may be rejected due to reviewer drowsiness.
- Submissions must be printable PDF files, sent as MIME-encoded attachments by email to csw2011 AT lists.csail.mit.edu
- The email subject line *must* include the following words, exactly as shown: "CSW 2011 SUBMISSION"
- The body of the email must include:
- A list of topic areas (from the call for papers) to which your submission is relevant. These topics will be used to assign reviewers to your submission.
- Whether you will be able to attend the conference to present your work.
- Whether you wish to be considered for a presentation, poster, or both.