DataPress 1.0 Released September 15, 2009

After a break while we soaked up the sun (and computer monitor rays) over the summer, we’re back with the DataPress 1.0 Release! This release includes a number of bugs and enhancements, including:

• Rich-Text lens editing
  • Support for images in lenses tags
  • Wordpress 2.8.4 support (If you haven’t already, upgrade Wordpress!)
  • Better lightboxing
  • A more attractive default theme

More soon — we will have some screencasts and exciting new project features on the way! For now, download the plugin, kick it around, and let us know what you think.

33 Comments
Lena T. October 26th, 2010

Thanks for the plugin.
-very useful for me – keep on ;)

Cinsiyetsiz Evlilik April 17th, 2011

quite handy, many thanks.

interior painting September 14th, 2011

Can I subscribe here for free?

obuwie damskie April 10th, 2012

Funny…but also possibly useful.

An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this matter, it might not be a taboo topic however generally individuals are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Guy Poliquin April 27th, 2012

You are my aspiration, I have few web logs and occasionally run out from post :). “Actions lie louder than words.” by Carolyn Wells.

Mammie Kromer April 27th, 2012

you are really a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a magnificent activity in this subject!

I have witnessed that rates for internet degree specialists tend to be an excellent value. Like a full College Degree in Communication from The University of Phoenix Online consists of Sixty credits from $515/credit or $30,900. Also American Intercontinental University Online makes available Bachelors of Business Administration with a entire study course feature of 180 units and a worth of $30,560. Online studying has made obtaining your education been so detailed more than before because you may earn the degree in the comfort of your house and when you finish working. Thanks for all other tips I have learned through the web site.

anders May 2nd, 2012

Fresh new|Some form of|Your very own|A proper|A realistic|A powerful solid|The next|A fair|An actual|One other|A superb|An apparent|A powerful|A nice|A practical|An essential|1 certain|A essential|A tremendous|A reliable|An explicit|Pretty much every|Every} double sprain on online marketing

Shizuko Aliaga May 3rd, 2012

This website is really a walk-through for the entire data you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll definitely discover it.

Great website…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

Pick Adair May 27th, 2012

Nice Article Thank you.

math May 29th, 2012

I have realized that car insurance providers know the cars which are vulnerable to accidents and also other risks. In addition they know what style of cars are inclined to higher risk and also the higher risk they’ve got the higher a premium fee. Understanding the straightforward basics with car insurance will let you choose the right sort of insurance policy that may take care of your preferences in case you become involved in any accident. Appreciate your sharing the ideas on your own blog.

Poringa June 9th, 2012

nice is blog

Poringaw June 9th, 2012

nice blog ma n

Poringa June 9th, 2012

nice blog man g00d

CD July 20th, 2012

Hey theгe, You havе ԁone a fantаstic job.
I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

read this book blog July 26th, 2012

Excellent post. I am going through some of these
issues as well..

click here July 26th, 2012

Spot on ωіth this ωrіte-up, Ι аctuаlly bеlieve this web sіte neеds muсh more attention.
I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

tools August 12th, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He was totally right. This publish truly produced my day. You’ll be able to not believe just how a great deal time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Gregory Hemlin September 15th, 2012

Testing

terapia par warszawa October 12th, 2012

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your posts. Stay up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of persons are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.

Olen Arlinghaus October 24th, 2012

Thank you for any other wonderful article. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Marcia Korewdit November 6th, 2012

You might want to offer to author for another web site, any site would be lucky to gain your authoring talents.

asesoramiento informatico January 3rd, 2013

Thanks for the provided info. It is very ussefull for me. I really need your tutorials.
Good plugin
Happy new year 2013

Shanice Sandstede February 23rd, 2013

You are my aspiration , I own few web logs and sometimes run out from to post .

sado-maso April 29th, 2013

Definitely deem that which you supposed. Your desired justification appeared to live by the disposable the simplest thing to ensue aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they immediately don’t know on the subject of. You managed to hit the nail in the lead the highest as satisfactorily as clear absent the full gadget without having side prompt , nation may possibly assume a gesticulate. Strength of character possible be real backside to get further. Thanks

afrodyzjaki May 8th, 2013

This is emphatically what I have been frustrating to find every day of the week. Don’t stop updating your blog.

freelance writing florida September 9th, 2013

Nice datapress: Data for Your Blog » DataPress 1.0 Released topic you posted about. It’s funny because me and my cousin were just talking about it the other day.

line sticker hack September 26th, 2014

I got this website from my friend who told me on the topic of this website and at the moment thiks
time I am vositing this web page and reading very informative
posts at this place.

Also visit my homkepage … line sticker hack

Shera October 2nd, 2014

smart girl
thanks to your information
-_-

Zenia October 2nd, 2014

My husband and i got very joyous that John could do his analysis from the precious recommendations he obtained through your weblog. It’s not at all simplistic to just be making a gift of secrets which people might have been selling. Therefore we keep in mind we need the blog owner to be grateful to for this. The entire illustrations you have made, the easy website navigation, the relationships you will aid to instill it’s everything impressive, and it’s really letting our son and our family feel that that situation is enjoyable, and that’s quite serious. Thank you for everything!

سایت سرگرمی November 22nd, 2014

Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and piece of writing is truly fruitful for me,
keep up posting such content.