Donald F. Towsley
- K. Mani Chandy, John H. Howard Jr., and Donald F. Towsley. Product form and local balance in
queueing networks. Journal of the ACM, 24(2):250-263,
- Don Towsley. Queuing
network models with state-dependent routing. Journal of the
ACM, 27(2):323-337, April 1980.
- Asser N. Tantawi and Don Towsley. Optimal static load balancing in
distributed computer systems. Journal of the ACM,
32(2):445-465, April 1985.
- Shivendra S. Panwar, Don Towsley, and Jack K. Wolf. Optimal scheduling policies for a
class of queues with customer deadlines to the beginning of service.
Journal of the ACM, 35(4):832-844, October 1988.
- François Baccelli, William A. Massey, and Don Towsley. Acyclic fork-join queuing
networks. Journal of the ACM, 36(3):615-642, July 1989.
- Randolph Nelson and Donald Towsley. A performance evaluation of several
priority policies for parallel processing systems. Journal of
the ACM, 40(3):714-740, July 1993.
- François Baccelli, Zhen Liu, and Don Towsley. Extremal scheduling of parallel
processing with and without real-time constraints. Journal of
the ACM, 40(5):1209-1237, November 1993.
- Yves Dallery, Zhen Liu, and Don Towsley. Equivalence, reversibility,
symmetry and concavity properties in fork-join queuing networks with
blocking. Journal of the ACM, 41(5):903-942, September
- Zhen Liu, Philippe Nain, and Don Towsley. Exponential bounds with applications
to call admission. Journal of the ACM, 44(3):366-394,