Selected papers that cite this one
- Lisa Higham, David Kirkpatrick, Karl Abrahamson, and Andrew Adler. Optimal algorithms for probabilistic solitude detection on anonymous rings. Journal of Algorithms, 23(2):291-328, May 1997.
- Dana Angluin. Local and global properties in networks of processors (extended abstract). In Conference Proceedings of the Twelfth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 82-93, Los Angeles, California, 28-30 April 1980.
- Hagit Attiya, Marc Snir, and Manfred K. Warmuth. Computing on an anonymous ring. Journal of the ACM, 35(4):845-875, October 1988.
- Greg N. Frederickson and Nancy A. Lynch. The impact of synchronous communication on the problem of electing a leader in a ring. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 493-503, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- Alon Itai and Michael Rodeh. Symmetry breaking in distributive networks. In 22nd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 150-158, Nashville, Tennessee, 28-30 October 1981. IEEE.
- J. Pachl, E. Korach, and D. Rotem. Lower bounds for distributed maximum-finding algorithms. Journal of the ACM, 31(4):905-918, October 1984.