Selected papers that cite this one
- L. Aceto and M. Hennessy. Adding action refinement to a finite process algebra. Information and Computation, 115(2):179-247, December 1994.
- Luca Aceto and Anna Ingólfsdóttir. A characterization of finitary bisimulation. Information Processing Letters, 64(3):127-134, 14 November 1997.
- Luca Aceto and Anna Ingólfsdóttir. CPO models for compact GSOS languages. Information and Computation, 129(2):107-141, 15 September 1996.
- Pierpaolo Degano and Roberto Gorrieri. A causal operational semantics of action refinement. Information and Computation, 122(1):97-119, October 1995.
- Gianluigi Ferrari, Ugo Montanari, and Miranda Mowbray. Structured transition systems with parametric observations: observational congruences and minimal realizations. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 7(3):241-282, June 1997.
- Samson Abramsky. A domain equation for bisimulation. Information and Computation, 92(2):161-218, June 1991.
- J. A. Bergstra and J. W. Klop. Process algebra for synchronous communication. Information and Control, 60(1-3):109-137, January/February/March 1984.
- S. D. Brookes, C. A. R. Hoare, and A. W. Roscoe. A theory of communicating sequential processes. Journal of the ACM, 31(3):560-599, July 1984.
- Bruno Courcelle and Maurice Nivat. Algebraic families of interpretations. In 17th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 137-146, Houston, Texas, 25-27 October 1976. IEEE.
- J. A. Goguen, J. W. Thatcher, E. G. Wagner, and J. B. Wright. Initial algebra semantics and continuous algebras. Journal of the ACM, 24(1):68-95, January 1977.
- William G. Golson and William C. Rounds. Connections between two theories of concurrency: Metric spaces and synchronization trees. Information and Control, 57(2/3):102-124, May/June 1983.
- Matthew Hennessy. A term model for synchronous processes. Information and Control, 51(1):58-75, October 1981.
- M. Hennessy. Acceptance trees. Journal of the ACM, 32(4):896-928, October 1985.
- Matthew Hennessy and Robin Milner. Algebraic laws for nondeterminism and concurrency. Journal of the ACM, 32(1):137-161, January 1985.
- William C. Rounds. On the relationship between Scott domains, synchronization trees, and metric spaces. Information and Control, 66(1/2):6-28, July/August 1985.
- D. J. Walker. Bisimulation and divergence. Information and Computation, 85(2):202-241, April 1990.