Additional Key Words and Phrases: paging algorithms, demand paging algorithms, demand paging, replacement algorithms, program models, program behavior, virtual memory, storage allocation, dynamic storage allocation
Selected papers that cite this one
- P. A. Franaszek and T. J. Wagner. Some distribution-free aspects of paging algorithm performance. Journal of the ACM, 21(1):31-39, January 1974.
- Giorgio Ingargiola and James F. Korsh. Finding optimal demand paging algorithms. Journal of the ACM, 21(1):40-53, January 1974.
- Debasis Mitra. Some aspects of hierarchical memory systems. Journal of the ACM, 21(1):54-65, January 1974.
- G. S. Shedler and C. Tung. Locality in page reference strings. SIAM Journal on Computing, 1(3):218-241, September 1972.
- P. C. Yue and C. K. Wong. On the optimality of the probability ranking scheme in storage applications. Journal of the ACM, 20(4):624-633, October 1973.
- B. W. Arden, B. A. Galler, T. C. O'Brien, and F. H. Westervelt. Program and addressing structure in a time-sharing environment. Journal of the ACM, 13(1):1-16, January 1966.
- Jack B. Dennis. Segmentation and the design of multiprogrammed computer systems. Journal of the ACM, 12(4):589-602, October 1965.