Additional Key Words and Phrases: bottom-up parsing, shift-reduce parsing, weak precedence grammars, simple precedence grammars, mixed strategy precedence grammars, bounded right context grammars, weak precedence languages, deterministic context-free languages
Selected papers that cite this one
- Michael A. Harrison and Ivan M. Havel. On the parsing of deterministic languages. Journal of the ACM, 21(4):525-548, October 1974.
- Alain Colmerauer. Total precedence relations. Journal of the ACM, 17(1):14-30, January 1970.
- Michael J. Fischer. Some properties of precedence languages. In Conference Record of ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 181-190, Marina del Rey, California, 5-7 May 1969.
- Robert W. Floyd. Syntactic analysis and operator precedence. Journal of the ACM, 10(3):316-333, July 1963.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Sheila A. Greibach. Deterministic context free languages. Information and Control, 9(6):620-648, December 1966.
- Susan L. Graham. Extended precedence languages, bounded right context languages, and deterministic languages (extended abstract). In Conference Record of 1970 Eleventh Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, pages 175-180, Santa Monica, California, 28-30 October 1970. IEEE.
- James N. Gray and Michael A. Harrison. Single pass precedence analysis (extended abstract). In Conference Record of 1969 Tenth Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, pages 106-117, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 15-17 October 1969. IEEE.
- Donald E. Knuth. On the translation of languages from left to right. Information and Control, 8(6):607-639, December 1965.
- James B. Morris. A result on the relationship between simple precedence languages and reducing transition languages. In Conference Record of Second Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 73-80, Northampton, Massachusetts, 4-6 May 1970.
- D. J. Rosenkrantz and R. E. Stearns. Properties of deterministic top down grammars. In Conference Record of ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 165-180, Marina del Rey, California, 5-7 May 1969.