Selected papers that cite this one
- Noga Alon, Zvi Galil, and Oded Margalit. On the exponent of the all pairs shortest path problem. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 54(2):255-262, April 1997.
- S. Banerjee, R. K. Ghosh, and A. P. K. Reddy. Parallel algorithm for shortest pairs of edge-disjoint paths. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 33(2):165-171, 15 March 1996.
- Dany Breslauer. The suffix tree of a tree and minimizing sequential transducers. Theoretical Computer Science, 191(1-2):131-144, 30 January 1998.
- Boris V. Cherkassky, Andrew V. Goldberg, and Craig Silverstein. Buckets, heaps, lists, and monotone priority queues. In Proceedings of the Eighth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 83-92, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-7 January 1997.
- Monika R. Henzinger, Philip Klein, Satish Rao, and Sairam Subramanian. Faster shortest-path algorithms for planar graphs. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 55(1):3-23, August 1997.
- Philip Klein, Satish Rao, Monika Rauch, and Sairam Subramanian. Faster shortest-path algorithms for planar graphs. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 27-37, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 23-25 May 1994.
- Madhumangal Pal and G. P. Bhattacharjee. An Optimal Parallel Algorithm for All-Pairs Shortest Paths on Unweighted Interval Graphs Nordic Journal of Computing, 4(4):342, Winter 1997.
- Mikkel Thorup. Undirected single source shortest paths in linear time. In 38th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 12-21, Miami Beach, Florida, 20-22 October 1997. IEEE.