Selected papers that cite this one
- Manindra Agrawal, Eric Allender, Russell Impagliazzo, Toniann Pitassi, and Steven Rudich. Reducing the complexity of reductions. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 730-738, El Paso, Texas, 4-6 May 1997.
- Manindra Agrawal, Eric Allender, and Steven Rudich. Reductions in circuit complexity: An isomorphism theorem and a gap theorem. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 57(2):127-143, October 1998.
- Eric Allender, José Balcázar, and Neil Immerman. A first-order isomorphism theorem. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(2):557-567, April 1997.
- Eric Allender and Ulrich Hertrampf. Depth reduction for circuits of unbounded fan-in. Information and Computation, 112(2):217-238, 1 August 1994.
- C. Damm, M. Holzer, and P. Rossmanith. Experssing uniformity via oracles. Theory of Computing Systems, 30(4):355-366, July/August 1997.
- Gudmund S. Frandsen, Mark Valence, and David A. Mix Barrington. Some results on uniform arithmetic circuit complexity. Mathematical Systems Theory, 27(2):105-124, March/April 1994.
- Tomoyuki Yamakami. Polynomial games and determinacy. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 80(1):1-16, 15 July 1996.