Selected papers that cite this one
- V. Arvind, J. Köbler, and M. Mundhenk. Upper bounds for the complexity of sparse and tally descriptions. Mathematical Systems Theory, 29(1):63-94, January/February 1996.
- José L. Balcázar and Montserrat Hermo. The structure of logarithmic advice complexity classes. Theoretical Computer Science, 207(1):217-244, 28 October 1998.
- William I. Gasarch, Lane A. Hemachandra, and Albrecht Hoene. On checking versus evaluation of multiple queries. Information and Computation, 105(1):72-93, July 1993.
- Ricard Gavalda. Bounding the complexity of advice functions. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 50(3):468-475, June 1995.
- Lane A. Hemaspaandra, Zhigen Jiang, Jörg Rothe, and Osamu Watanabe. Boolean operations, joins, and the extended low hierarchy. Theoretical Computer Science, 205(1-2):317-327, 28 September 1998. Note.
- Lane A. Hemaspaandra, Ashish V. Naik, Mitsunori Ogihara, and Alan L. Selman. Computing solutions uniquely collapses the polynomial hierarchy. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(4):697-708, August 1996.
- T. J. Long and Ming-Jye Sheu. A refinement of the low and high hierarchies. Mathematical Systems Theory, 28(4):299-327, July/August 1995.
- Mitsunori Ogihara. Polynomial-time membership comparable sets. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(5):1068-1081, October 1995.
- Rajesh P. N. Rao. A note on P-selective sets and closeness. Information Processing Letters, 54(3):179-185, 12 May 1995.
- Eric Allender and Osamu Watanabe. Kolmogorov complexity and degrees of tally sets. Information and Computation, 86(2):160-178, June 1990.
- Amihood Amir and Dov M. Gabbay. Preservation of expressive completeness in temporal models. Information and Computation, 72(1):66-83, January 1987.
- Ronald V. Book. Tally languages and complexity classes. Information and Control, 26(2):186-193, October 1974.
- Ker-I Ko. Separating the low and high hierarchies by oracles. Information and Computation, 90(2):156-177, February 1991.