Selected papers that cite this one
- Yehuda Afek and Eli Gafni. Distributed algorithms for unidirectional networks. SIAM Journal on Computing, 23(6):1152-1178, December 1994.
- Hagit Attiya and Nancy A. Lynch. Time bounds for real-time process control in the presence of timing uncertainty. Information and Computation, 110(1):183-232, April 1994.
- Hagit Attiya, Nancy Lynch, and Nir Shavit. Are wait-free algorithms fast? Journal of the ACM, 41(4):725-763, July 1994.
- H. Attiya and M. Mavronicolas. Efficiency of semisynchronous versus asynchronous networks. Mathematical Systems Theory, 27(6):547-571, November/December 1994.
- Richard Cole and Ofer Zajicek. The expected advantage of asynchrony. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 51(2):286-300, October 1995.
- Richard Cole and Ofer Zajicek. An asynchronous parallel algorithm for undirected graph connectivity. Journal of Algorithms, 18(1):50-97, January 1995.
- Ajay D. Kshemkalyani. A framework for viewing atomic events in distributed computations. Theoretical Computer Science, 196(1-2):45-70, 6 April 1998.
- Injong Rhee and Jennifer L. Welch. Time bounds on synchronization in a periodic distributed system. Information Processing Letters, 64(2):87-93, 28 October 1997.