Selected papers that cite this one
- Greg N. Frederickson and Susan H. Rodger. An NC algorithm for scheduling unit-time jobs with arbitrary release times and deadlines. SIAM Journal on Computing, 23(1):185-211, February 1994.
- Bernard Chazelle. How to search in history. Information and Control, 64(1-3):77-99, January/February/March 1985.
- Patrick W. Dymond and Stephen A. Cook. Hardware complexity and parallel computation (preliminary version). In 21st Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 360-372, Syracuse, New York, 13-15 October 1980. IEEE.
- Harold N. Gabow and Robert Endre Tarjan. A linear-time algorithm for a special case of disjoint set union. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 246-251, Boston, Massachusetts, 25-27 April 1983.
- Tom Leighton and Peter Shor. Tight bounds for minimax grid matching, with applications to the average case analysis of algorithms. In Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 91-103, Berkeley, California, 28-30 May 1986.
- Gary L. Miller and John H. Reif. Parallel tree contraction and its application. In 26th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 478-489, Portland, Oregon, 21-23 October 1985. IEEE.