Additional Key Words and Phrases: cluster analysis, graph-theoretic, connected component, maximal complete subgraph, clique, binary threshold matrix, information storage and retrieval, similarity matrix, term-term matrix
Selected papers that cite this one
- Robert M. Haralick. The diclique representation and decomposition of binary relations. Journal of the ACM, 21(3):356-366, July 1974.
- Gordon D. Mulligan and D. G. Corneil. Corrections to Bierstone's algorithm for generating cliques. Journal of the ACM, 19(2):244-247, April 1972.
- G. Salton. Recent studies in automatic text analysis and document retrieval. Journal of the ACM, 20(2):258-278, April 1973.
- Frank B. Baker. Information retrieval based upon latent class analysis. Journal of the ACM, 9(4):512-521, October 1962.
- C. C. Gotlieb and S. Kumar. Semantic clustering of index terms. Journal of the ACM, 15(4):493-513, October 1968.
- H. Edmund Stiles. The association factor in information retrieval. Journal of the ACM, 8(2):271-279, April 1961.