Selected papers that cite this one
- Luca Aceto and Wan Fokkink. An equational axiomatization for multi-exit iteration. Information and Computation, 137(2):121-158, 15 September 1997.
- Luca Aceto, Wan Fokkink, and Anna Ingólfsdóttir. A menagerie of non-finitely based process semantics over BPA* -- from ready simulation to completed traces. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 8(3):193-230, June 1998.
- Eric Badouel, Philippe Darondeau, and Jean-Claude Raoult. Context-free event domains are recognizable. Accepted for publication in Information and Computation. Final manuscript received for publication June 10, 1998.
- Didier Caucal, Dung T. Huynh, and Lu Tian. Deciding branching bimiliarity of normed context-free processes is in \Sigma^p_2. Information and Computation, 118(2):306-315, 1 May 1995.
- Søren Christensen, Hans Hüttel, and Colin Stirling. Bisimulation equivalence is decidable for all context-free processes. Information and Computation, 121(2):143-148, September 1995.
- Yoram Hirshfeld, Mark Jerrum, and Faron Moller. A polynomial-time algorithm for deciding bisimulation equivalence of normed Basic Parallel Processes. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 6(3):251-259, June 1996.
- Yoram Hirshfeld, Mark Jerrum, and Faron Moller. A polynomial algorithm for deciding bisimilarity of normed context-free processes. Theoretical Computer Science, 158(1-2):143-159, 20 May 1996.
- Hans Hüttel and Colin Stirling. Actions speak louder than words: Proving bisimilarity for context-free processes. Journal of Logic and Computation, 8(4):485-509, August 1998.
- Dung T. Huynh and Lu Tian. On deciding readiness and failure equivalences for processes. Information and Computation, 117(2):193-205, March 1995.
- Colin Stirling. Decidability of bisimulation equivalence for normed pushdown processes. Theoretical Computer Science, 195(2):113-131, 30 March 1998.
- J. C. M. Baeten and J. A. Bergstra. Global renaming operators in concrete process algebra. Information and Computation, 78(3):205-245, September 1988.
- J. W. de Bakker, J.-J. Ch. Meyer, E.-R. Olderog, and J. I. Zucker. Transition systems, infinitary languages and the semantics of uniform concurrency. In Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 252-262, Providence, Rhode Island, 6-8 May 1985.
- J. A. Bergstra and J. W. Klop. Process algebra for synchronous communication. Information and Control, 60(1-3):109-137, January/February/March 1984.
- S. D. Brookes, C. A. R. Hoare, and A. W. Roscoe. A theory of communicating sequential processes. Journal of the ACM, 31(3):560-599, July 1984.
- Jan Friso Groote and Hans Hüttel. Undecidable equivalences for basic process algebra. Information and Computation, 115(2):354-371, December 1994.
- Hans Hüttel and Colin Stirling. Actions speak louder than words: Proving bisimilarity for context-free processes. In Proceedings, Sixth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 376-386, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15-18 July 1991. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- A. J. Korenjak and J. E. Hopcroft. Simple deterministic languages. In Conference Record of 1966 Seventh Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, pages 36-46, Berkeley, California, 26-28 October 1966. IEEE.