Additional Key Words and Phrases: computational complexity, hierarchies of functions, Blum theory, subrecursive hierarchies, constructive ordinals, honest functions, class-determining measured sets
Selected papers that cite this one
- P. van Emde Boas. Some applications of the McCreight-Meyer algorithm in abstract complexity theory. Theoretical Computer Science, 7(1):79-98, August 1978.
- Giorgio Ausiello. On bounds on the number of steps to compute functions. In Conference Record of Second Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 41-47, Northampton, Massachusetts, 4-6 May 1970.
- Manuel Blum. A machine-independent theory of the complexity of recursive functions. Journal of the ACM, 14(2):322-336, April 1967.
- A. Borodin. Computational complexity and the existence of complexity gaps. Journal of the ACM, 19(1):158-174, January 1972.
- Robert L. Constable. The operator gap. Journal of the ACM, 19(1):175-183, January 1972.
- J. Hartmanis and J. E. Hopcroft. An overview of the theory of computational complexity. Journal of the ACM, 18(3):444-475, July 1971.
- L. H. Landweber and E. L. Robertson. Recursive properties of abstract complexity classes. Journal of the ACM, 19(2):296-308, April 1972.
- Paul R. Young. Toward a theory of enumerations. Journal of the ACM, 16(2):328-348, April 1969.