Selected papers that cite this one
- M. Beaudry. Membership testing in threshold one transformation monoids. Information and Computation, 113(1):1-25, 15 August 1994.
- Martin Beaudry, Pierre McKenzie, Pierre Péladeau, and Denis Thérien. Finite monoids: From word to circuit evaluation. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(1):138-152, January 1997.
- László Babai, Eugene M. Luks, and Ákos Seress. Permutation groups in NC. In Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 409-420, New York City, 25-27 May 1987.
- László Babai and Endre Szemerédi. On the complexity of matrix group problems I. In 25th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 229-240, Singer Island, Florida, 24-26 October 1984. IEEE.
- Martin Beaudry. Membership testing in commutative transformation semigroups. Information and Computation, 79(1):84-93, October 1988.
- A. Borodin, S. Cook, and N. Pippenger. Parallel computation for well-endowed rings and space-bounded probabilistic machines. Information and Control, 58(1-3):113-136, July/August/September 1983.
- Allan Borodin, Joachim von zur Gathen, and John Hopcroft. Fast parallel matrix and gcd computations. Information and Control, 52(3):241-256, March 1982.
- Stephen A. Cook. The complexity of theorem-proving procedures. In Conference Record of Third Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 151-158, Shaker Heights, Ohio, 3-5 1971 1971.
- Stephen A. Cook. A taxonomy of problems with fast parallel algorithms. Information and Control, 64(1-3):2-21, January/February/March 1985.
- Stavros Cosmadakis. The word and generator problems for lattices. Information and Computation, 77(3):192-217, June 1988.
- Merrick Furst, John Hopcroft, and Eugene Luks. Polynomial-time algorithms for permutation groups. In 21st Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 36-41, Syracuse, New York, 13-15 October 1980. IEEE.
- Dexter Kozen. Complexity of finitely presented algebras. In Conference Record of the Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 164-177, Boulder, Colorado, 2-4 May 1977.
- Eugene M. Luks. Parallel algorithms for permutation groups and graph isomorphism. In 27th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 292-302, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 27-29 October 1986. IEEE.
- Nicholas Pippenger. On simultaneous resource bounds (preliminary version). In 20th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 307-311, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 29-31 October 1979. IEEE.