Selected papers that cite this one
- Sanjeev Arora, Carsten Lund, Rajeev Motwani, Madhu Sudan, and Mario Szegedy. Proof verification and the hardness of approximation problems. Journal of the ACM, 45(3):501-555, May 1998.
- Dany Breslauer, Tao Jiang, and Zhigen Jiang. Rotations of periodic strings and short superstrings. Journal of Algorithms, 24(2):340-353, August 1997.
- Tao Jiang and Ming Li. On the approximation of shortest common supersequences and longest common subsequences. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(5):1122-1139, October 1995.
- Tao Jiang and Ming Li. DNA sequencing and string learning. Mathematical Systems Theory, 29(4):387-405, July/August 1996.
- Osamu Maruyama and Satoru Miyano. Inferring a tree from walks. Theoretical Computer Science, 161(1-2):289-300, 15 July 1996.
- Sanjeev Arora, Carsten Lund, Rajeev Motwani, Madhu Sudan, and Mario Szegedy. Proof verification and hardness of approximation problems. In 33rd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 14-23, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 24-27 October 1992. IEEE.
- Ming Li. Towards a DNA sequencing theory (learning a string) (preliminary version). In 31st Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, volume I, pages 125-134, St. Louis, Missouri, 22-24 October 1990. IEEE.
- Christos H. Papadimitriou and Mihalis Yannakakis. Optimization, approximation, and complexity classes (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 229-234, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.
- Jonathan S. Turner. Approximation algorithms for the shortest common superstring problem. Information and Computation, 83(1):1-20, October 1989.