Selected papers that cite this one
- L. Aceto and M. Hennessy. Towards action-refinement in process algebras. Information and Computation, 103(2):204-269, April 1993.
- Michele Boreale, Rocco De Nicola, and Rosario Pugliese. Basic observables for processes. Accepted for publication in Information and Computation. Final manuscript received for publication August 28, 1998, 1998.
- Gérard Boudol and Ilaria Castellani. Flow models of distributed computations: Three equivalent semantics for CCS. Information and Computation, 114(2):247-314, 1 November 1994.
- Gianluigi Ferrari, Ugo Montanari, and Miranda Mowbray. Structured transition systems with parametric observations: observational congruences and minimal realizations. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 7(3):241-282, June 1997.
- Davide Sangiorgi. Bisimulation for higher-order process calculi. Information and Computation, 131(2):141-178, 15 December 1996.
- Douglas R. Troeger. Step bisimulation is pomset equivalence on a parallel language without explicit internal choice. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 3(1):25-62, March 1993.