Additional Key Words and Phrases: minimal program complexity, computational complexity, trade-off, information content, recursive sequence
- Manuel Blum. A machine-independent theory of the complexity of recursive functions. Journal of the ACM, 14(2):322-336, April 1967.
- Gregory J. Chaitin. On the length of programs for computing finite binary sequences. Journal of the ACM, 13(4):547-569, October 1966.
- Gregory J. Chaitin. On the length of programs for computing finite binary sequences: Statistical considerations. Journal of the ACM, 16(1):145-159, January 1969.
- D. W. Loveland. A variant of the Kolmogorov concept of complexity. Information and Control, 15(6):510-526, December 1969.
- D. W. Loveland. On minimal-program complexity measures. In Conference Record of ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 61-65, Marina del Rey, California, 5-7 May 1969.
- R. J. Solomonoff. A formal theory of inductive inference. part I. Information and Control, 7(1):1-22, March 1964.