Selected papers that cite this one
- Hagit Attiya, Nancy Lynch, and Nir Shavit. Are wait-free algorithms fast? Journal of the ACM, 41(4):725-763, July 1994.
- Tushar Deepak Chandra, Vassos Hadzilacos, and Sam Toueg. The weakest failure detector for solving Consensus. Journal of the ACM, 43(4):685-722, July 1996.
- Tushar Deepak Chandra and Sam Toueg. Unreliable failure detectors for reliable distributed systems. Journal of the ACM, 43(2):225-267, March 1996.
- Alan D. Fekete. Asynchronous approximate agreement. Information and Computation, 115(1):95-124, 15 November 1994.
- Maurice Herlihy and Sergio Rajsbaum. The decidability of distributed decision tasks (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 589-598, El Paso, Texas, 4-6 May 1997.
- Maurice Herlihy and Nir Shavit. A simple constructive computability theorem for wait-free computation. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 243-252, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 23-25 May 1994.