Selected papers that cite this one
- Jean Gallier, Paliath Narendran, David Plaisted, Stan Raatz, and Wayne Snyder. An algorithm for finding canonical sets of ground rewrite rules in polynomial time. Journal of the ACM, 40(1):1-16, January 1993.
- Jean Gallier, Paliath Narendran, Stan Raatz, and Wayne Snyder. Theorem proving using equational matings and rigid E-unification. Journal of the ACM, 39(2):377-429, April 1992.
- Jean Goubault. Rigid E-unifiability is DEXPTIME-complete. In Proceedings, Ninth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 498-506, Paris, France, 4-7 July 1994. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- David A. McAllester. Automatic recognition of tractability in inference relations. Journal of the ACM, 40(2):284-303, April 1993.
- David McAllester and Robert Givan. Taxonomic syntax for first order inference. Journal of the ACM, 40(2):246-283, April 1993.
- Maurice Nivat and Andreas Podelski. Minimal ascending and descending tree automata. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(1):39-58, January 1997.
- R. Ramesh and I. V. Ramakrishnan. Nonlinear pattern matching in trees. Journal of the ACM, 39(2):295-316, April 1992.
- Rakesh M. Verma. A theory of using history for equational systems with applications. Journal of the ACM, 42(5):984-1020, September 1995.