Selected papers that cite this one
- Haim Kaplan and Robert E. Tarjan. Purely functional representations of catenable sorted lists. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 202-211, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 22-24 May 1996.
- Chris Okasaki. Catenable double-ended queues. In Proceedings of the 1997 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, pages 66-74, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 9-11 June 1997.
- Bernard Chazelle. How to search in history. Information and Control, 64(1-3):77-99, January/February/March 1985.
- Leo J. Guibas, Edward M. McCreight, Michael F. Plass, and Janet R. Roberts. A new representation for linear lists. In Conference Record of the Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 49-60, Boulder, Colorado, 2-4 May 1977.
- S. Rao Kosaraju. Localized search in sorted lists. In Conference Proceedings of the Thirteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computation, pages 62-69, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 11-13 May 1981.