Additional Key Words and Phrases: graphs, permutations, permutation graphs, transitive graphs, cliques, maximal cliques, chromatic decomposition of graphs, minimal chromatic decomposition, memory allocation problems
Selected papers that cite this one
- Derek G. Corneil, Stephan Olariu, and Lorna Stewart. A linear time algorithm to compute a dominating path in an AT-free graph. Information Processing Letters, 54(5):253-257, 9 June 1995.
- E. S. Elmallah and L. K. Stewart. Polygon graph recognition. Journal of Algorithms, 26(1):101-140, January 1998.
- M. R. Garey, D. S. Johnson, and L. Stockmeyer. Some simplified NP-complete graph problems. Theoretical Computer Science, 1(3):237-267, February 1976.
- S. Louis Hakimi, Edward F. Schmeichel, and Neal E. Young. Orienting graphs to optimize reachability. Information Processing Letters, 63(5):229-235, 15 September 1997.
- A. Hertz. A new polynomial-time algorithm for the maximum weighted (chi(G)-1)-coloring problem in comparability graphs. Mathematical Systems Theory, 27(4):357-363, July/August 1994.
- Ting-Yem Ho, Yue-Li Wang, and Ming-Tsan Juan. A linear time algorithm for finding all hinge vertices of a permutation graph. Information Processing Letters, 59(2):103-107, 22 July 1996.
- Yue-Li Wang, Hon-Chan Chen, and Chen-Yu Lee. An O(log n) parallel algorithm for constructing a spanning tree on permutation graphs. Information Processing Letters, 56(2):83-87, 27 October 1995.