Selected papers that cite this one
- Ronald Fagin and Joseph Y. Halpern. Corrigendum: Reasoning about knowledge and probability. Journal of the ACM, 45(1):214, January 1998.
- Ronald Fagin, Joseph Y. Halpern, and Nimrod Megiddo. A logic for reasoning about probabilities. Information and Computation, 87(1/2):78-128, July/August 1990.
- Yishai A. Feldman. A decidable propositional dynamic logic with explicit probabilities. Information and Control, 63(1/2):11-38, October/November 1984.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM, 37(3):549-587, July 1990.
- Joseph Y. Halpern, Yoram Moses, and Mark R. Tuttle. A knowledge-based analysis of zero knowledge (preliminary report). In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 132-147, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Mark R. Tuttle. Knowledge, probability, and adversaries. Journal of the ACM, 40(4):917-962, September 1993.
- Sergiu Hart and Micha Sharir. Probabilistic temporal logics for finite and bounded models. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 1-13, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- Daniel Lehmann and Saharon Shelah. Reasoning with time and chance. Information and Control, 53(3):165-198, June 1982.
- V. R. Pratt. Models of program logics. In 20th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 115-122, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 29-31 October 1979. IEEE.