Selected papers that cite this one
- Clare Dixon, Michael Fisher, and Michael Wooldridge. Resolution for temporal logics of knowledge. Journal of Logic and Computation, 8(3):345-372, June 1998.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Lenore D. Zuck. A little knowledge goes a long way: Knowledge-based derivations and correctness proofs for a family of protocols. Journal of the ACM, 39(3):449-478, July 1992.
- Ron van der Meyden. Axioms for knowledge and time in distributed systems with perfect recall. In Proceedings, Ninth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 448-457, Paris, France, 4-7 July 1994. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Cynthia Dwork and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a Byzantine environment: Crash failures. Information and Computation, 88(2):156-186, October 1990.
- Ronald Fagin and Moshe Y. Vardi. An internal semantics for modal logic: Preliminary report. In Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 305-315, Providence, Rhode Island, 6-8 May 1985.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM, 37(3):549-587, July 1990.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Moshe Y. Vardi. Reasoning about knowledge and time in asynchronous systems. In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 53-65, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.