Selected papers that cite this one
- Surajit Chaudhuri and Moshe Y. Vardi. On the equivalence of recursive and nonrecursive Datalog programs. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 54(1):61-78, February 1997.
- Jerzy Marcinkowski. DATALOG SIRUPs uniform boundedness is undecidable. In Proceedings, 11th Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 13-24, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 27-30 July 1996. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Christos H. Papadimitriou and Mihalis Yannakakis. Tie-breaking semantics and structural totality. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 54(1):48-60, February 1997.
- Ashok K. Chandra and Philip M. Merlin. Optimal implementation of conjunctive queries in relational data bases. In Conference Record of the Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 77-90, Boulder, Colorado, 2-4 May 1977.
- Stavros S. Cosmadakis, Haim Gaifman, Paris C. Kanellakis, and Moshe Y. Vardi. Decidable optimization problems for database logic programs (preliminary report). In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 477-490, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.
- Haim Gaifman, Harry Mairson, Yehoshua Sagiv, and Moshe Y. Vardi. Undecidable optimization problems for database logic programs. In Proceedings, Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 106-115, Ithaca, New York, 22-25 June 1987. The Computer Society of the IEEE.
- Lawrence J. Henschen and Shamim A. Naqvi. On compiling queries in recursive first-order databases. Journal of the ACM, 31(1):47-85, January 1984.
- Neil Immerman. Relational queries computable in polynomial time. Information and Control, 68(1-3):86-104, January/February/March 1986.
- Jeffrey F. Naughton. Minimizing function-free recursive inference rules. Journal of the ACM, 36(1):69-91, January 1989.
- Michel de Rougemont. Uniform definability on finite structures with successor. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 409-417, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- Moshe Y. Vardi. The complexity of relational query languages (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Fourteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 137-146, San Francisco, California, 5-7 May 1982.