Selected papers that cite this one
- Parosh Aziz Abdulla and Bengt Jonsson. Verifying programs with unreliable channels. Information and Computation, 127(2):91-101, 15 June 1996.
- Parosh Aziz Abdulla and Bengt Jonsson. Undecidable verification problems for programs with unreliable channels. Information and Computation, 130(1):71-90, 10 October 1996.
- E. Allen Emerson, Tom Sadler, and Jai Srinivasan. Efficient temporal satisfiability. Journal of Logic and Computation, 2(2):173-210, May 1992.
- R. P. Kurshan and K. L. McMillan. A structural induction theorem for processes. Information and Computation, 117(1):1-11, 15 February 1995.
- Hsu-Chun Yen, Shi-Tsuen Jian, and Ta-Pang Lao. Deciding bisimulation and trace equivalences for system with many identical processes. Theoretical Computer Science, 170(1-2):445-464, 15 December 1996.
- E. Allen Emerson and A. Prasad Sistla. Deciding full branching time logic. Information and Control, 61(3):175-201, June 1984.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Moshe Y. Vardi. The complexity of reasoning about knowledge and time: Extended abstract. In Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 304-315, Berkeley, California, 28-30 May 1986.
- N. Karmarkar. A new polynomial-time algorithm for linear programming. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 302-311, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- S. Rao Kosaraju. Decidability of reachability in vector addition systems (preliminary version). In Proceedings of the Fourteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 267-281, San Francisco, California, 5-7 May 1982.
- Richard E. Ladner. The complexity of problems in systems of communicating sequential processes (extended abstract). In Conference Record of the Eleventh Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 214-223, Atlanta, Georgia, 30 April-2 May 1979.
- Ernst W. Mayr. An algorithm for the general Petri net reachability problem. In Conference Proceedings of the Thirteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computation, pages 238-246, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 11-13 May 1981.
- A. P. Sistla and E. M. Clarke. The complexity of propositional linear temporal logics. Journal of the ACM, 32(3):733-749, July 1985.
- A. P. Sistla and S. M. German. Reasoning with many processes. In Proceedings, Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 138-152, Ithaca, New York, 22-25 June 1987. The Computer Society of the IEEE.
- Moshe Y. Vardi and Pierre Wolper. An automata-theoretic approach to automatic program verification (preliminary report). In Proceedings, Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 332-344, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 16-18 June 1986. IEEE Computer Society.
- Pierre Wolper, Moshe Y. Vardi, and A. Prasad Sistla. Reasoning about infinite computation paths (extended abstract). In 24th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 185-194, Tucson, Arizona, 7-9 November 1983. IEEE.