Selected papers that cite this one
- Noam Chomsky. On certain formal properties of grammars. Information and Control, 2(2):137-167, June 1959.
- C. C. Elgot and J. D. Rutledge. Operations of finite automata. In Proceedings of the Second Annual Symposium and Papers from the First Annual Symposium on Switching Circuit Theory and Logical Design, pages 129-132. American Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1961, Conference held 17-20 October, 1961, in Detroit, Michigan.
- Seymour Ginsburg and H. Gordon Rice. Two families of languages related to ALGOL. Journal of the ACM, 9(3):350-371, July 1962.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Gene F. Rose. Some recursively unsolvable problems in ALGOL-like languages. Journal of the ACM, 10(1):29-47, January 1963.
- Seymour Ginsburg and G. F. Rose. Operations which preserve definability in languages. Journal of the ACM, 10(2):175-195, April 1963.
- Stephen Scheinberg. Note on the Boolean properties of context free languages. Information and Control, 3(4):372-375, December 1960.