Selected papers that cite this one
- Vivek Gore, Mark Jerrum, Sampath Kannan, Z. Sweedyk, and Steve Mahaney. A quasi-polynomial-time algorithm for sampling words from a context-free language. Information and Computation, 134(1):59-74, 10 April 1997.
- Thomas N. Hibbard. Context-limited grammars. Journal of the ACM, 21(3):446-453, July 1974.
- Noam Chomsky and George A. Miller. Finite state languages. Information and Control, 1(2):91-112, May 1958.
- Seymour Ginsburg and G. F. Rose. Operations which preserve definability in languages. Journal of the ACM, 10(2):175-195, April 1963.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Joseph Ullian. Ambiguity in context free languages. Journal of the ACM, 13(1):62-89, January 1966.
- Thomas N. Hibbard and Joseph Ullian. The independence of inherent ambiguity from complementedness among context-free languages. Journal of the ACM, 13(4):588-593, October 1966.