Selected papers that cite this one
- Joseph Cheriyan and Torben Hagerup. A randomized maximum-flow algorithm. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(2):203-226, April 1995.
- David Eppstein. Geometric lower bounds for parametric matroid optimization. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 662-671, Las Vegas, Nevada, 29 May-1 June 1995.
- David Eppstein and Daniel S. Hirschberg. Choosing subsets with maximum weighted average. Journal of Algorithms, 24(1):177-193, July 1997.
- Andrew V. Goldberg. Scaling algorithms for the shortest paths problem. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(3):494-504, June 1995.
- Malika Hadjiat. Penelope's graph: a hard minimum cost tension instance. Theoretical Computer Science, 194(1-2):207-218, 10 March 1998.
- Satoru Iwata, S. Thomas McCormick, and Maiko Shigeno. A faster algorithm for minimum cost submodular flows. In Proceedings of the Ninth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 167-174, San Francisco, California, 25-27 January 1998.
- Alexander V. Karzanov and S. Thomas McCormick. Polynomial methods for separable convex optimization in unimodular linear spaces with applications. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(4):1245-1275, August 1997.