Selected papers that cite this one
- Martin Charles Golumbic, Haim Kaplan, and Ron Shamir. Graph sandwich problems. Journal of Algorithms, 19(3):449-473, November 1995.
- Haim Kaplan and Ron Shamir. Pathwidth, bandwidth, and completion problems to proper interval graphs with small cliques. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(3):540-561, June 1996.
- Paul E. Kearney and Derek G. Corneil. Tree powers. Journal of Algorithms, 29(1):111-131, October 1998.
- Ron van der Meyden. The complexity of querying indefinite data about linearly ordered domains. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 54(1):113-135, February 1997.
- Bernhard Nebel and Hans-Jürgen Bürckert. Reasoning about temporal relations: A maximal tractable subclass of Allen's interval algebra. Journal of the ACM, 42(1):43-66, January 1995.
- Itsik Pe'er and Ron Shamir. Satisfiability problems on intervals and unit intervals. Theoretical Computer Science, 175(2):349-372, 10 April 1997.
- Graham Brightwell and Peter Winkler. Counting linear extensions is #P-complete. In Proceedings of the Twenty Third Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 175-181, New Orleans, Louisiana, 6-8 May 1991.
- Csaba P. Gabor, Kenneth J. Supowit, and Wen-Lian Hsu. Recognizing circle graphs in polynomial time. Journal of the ACM, 36(3):435-473, July 1989.
- Thomas J. Schaefer. The complexity of satisfiability problems. In Conference Record of the Tenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 216-226, San Diego, California, 1-3 May 1978.