Selected papers that cite this one
- D. G. Brush, J. J. Kohfeld, and G. T. Thompson. Solution of ordinary differential equations using two ``off-step'' points. Journal of the ACM, 14(4):769-784, October 1967.
- John C. Butcher. A multistep generalization of Runge-Kutta methods with four or five stages. Journal of the ACM, 14(1):84-99, January 1967.
- J. C. Butcher. A modified multistep method for the numerical integration of ordinary differential equations. Journal of the ACM, 12(1):124-135, January 1965.
- James Dyer. Generalized multistep methods in satellite orbit computation. Journal of the ACM, 15(4):712-719, October 1968.
- J. J. Kohfeld and G. T. Thompson. Multistep methods with modified predictors and correctors. Journal of the ACM, 14(1):155-166, January 1967.
- J. J. Kohfeld and G. T. Thompson. A modification of Nordsieck's method using an ``off-step'' point. Journal of the ACM, 15(3):390-401, July 1968.
- Harry M. Sloate and Theodore A. Bickart. A-stable composite multistep methods. Journal of the ACM, 20(1):7-26, January 1973.
- T. E. Hull and A. L. Creemer. Efficiency of predictor-corrector procedures. Journal of the ACM, 10(3):291-301, July 1963.