Additional Key Words and Phrases: AFL theory, formal languages, multistorage tapes, acceptor, intersection, substitution
Selected papers that cite this one
- S. A. Greibach. Remarks on blind and partially blind one-way multicounter machines. Theoretical Computer Science, 7(3):311-324, December 1978.
- Walter J. Savitch. How to make arbitrary grammars look like context-free grammars. SIAM Journal on Computing, 2(3):174-182, September 1973.
- Alfred V. Aho. Nested stack automata. Journal of the ACM, 16(3):383-406, July 1969.
- Patrick C. Fischer. Turing machines with restricted memory access. Information and Control, 9(4):364-379, August 1966.
- Seymour Ginsburg, Sheila A. Greibach, and Michael A. Harrison. One-way stack automata. Journal of the ACM, 14(2):389-418, April 1967.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Michael A. Harrison. One-way nondeterministic real-time list-storage languages. Journal of the ACM, 15(3):428-446, July 1968.
- Sheila A. Greibach. A new normal-form theorem for context-free phrase structure grammars. Journal of the ACM, 12(1):42-52, January 1965.
- Sheila A. Greibach. An infinite hierarchy of context-free languages. Journal of the ACM, 16(1):91-106, January 1969.
- M. K. Yntema. Inclusion relations among families of context-free languages. Information and Control, 10(6):572-597, June 1967.