Categories and Subject Descriptors: F.2.2 [Analysis of Algorithms and Problem Complexity]: Nonnumerical Algorithms and Problems -- complexity of proof procedures; F.4.m [Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages]: Miscellaneous; I.2.4 [Artificial Intelligence]: Knowledge Representation Formalisms and Methods -- representation languages
General Terms: Theory
Additional Key Words and Phrases: Axiomatizability, modal logic, temporal logic, temporal reasoning, time intervals
Selected papers that cite this one
- Bruno Dutertre. Complete proof systems for first order interval temporal logic. In Proceedings, Tenth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 36-43, San Diego, California, 26-29 June 1995. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Ron van der Meyden. The complexity of querying indefinite data about linearly ordered domains. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 54(1):113-135, February 1997.
- Y. S. Ramakrishna, P. M. Melliar-Smith, L. E. Moser, L. K. Dillon, and G. Kutty. Interval logics and their decision procedures. Part I: An interval logic. Theoretical Computer Science, 166(1-2):1-47, 20 October 1996. Fundamental study.
- Rohit Parikh. A decidability result for a second order process logic. In 19th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 177-183, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 16-18 October 1978. IEEE.
- Amir Pnueli. The temporal logic of programs. In 18th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 46-57, Providence, Rhode Island, 31 October-2 November 1977. IEEE.
- Vaughan R. Pratt. Semantical considerations on Floyd-Hoare logic. In 17th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 109-121, Houston, Texas, 25-27 October 1976. IEEE.