Selected papers that cite this one
- Xiaotie Deng and Sanjeev Mahajan. The cost of derandomization: Computability or competitiveness. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(3):786-802, June 1997.
- Ronald Fagin and Joseph Y. Halpern. Reasoning about knowledge and probability. Journal of the ACM, 41(2):340-367, March 1994.
- Ronald Fagin, Joseph Y. Halpern, and Nimrod Megiddo. A logic for reasoning about probabilities. Information and Computation, 87(1/2):78-128, July/August 1990.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM, 37(3):549-587, July 1990.
- Joseph Y. Halpern, Yoram Moses, and Mark R. Tuttle. A knowledge-based analysis of zero knowledge (preliminary report). In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 132-147, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.
- Daniel Lehmann and Saharon Shelah. Reasoning with time and chance. Information and Control, 53(3):165-198, June 1982.
- Moshe Y. Vardi. Automatic verification of probabilistic concurrent finite-state programs. In 26th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 327-338, Portland, Oregon, 21-23 October 1985. IEEE.