Selected papers that cite this one
- Yehuda Afek, Hagit Attiya, Alan Fekete, Michael Fischer, Nancy Lynch, Yishay Mansour, Dai-Wei Wang, and Lenore Zuck. Reliable communication over unreliable channels. Journal of the ACM, 41(6):1267-1297, November 1994.
- Adam J. Grove and Joseph Y. Halpern. Naming and identity in epistemic logics part I: The propositional case. Journal of Logic and Computation, 3(4):345-378, August 1993.
- Ron van der Meyden. Common knowledge and update in finite environments. Information and Computation, 140(2):115-157, 1 February 1998.
- Gil Neiger. Simplifying the design of knowledge-based algorithms using knowledge consistency. Information and Computation, 119(2):283-293, June 1995.
- Ewan D. Tempero and Richard E. Ladner. Recoverable sequence transmission protocols. Journal of the ACM, 42(5):1059-1090, September 1995.
- A. V. Aho, J. D. Ullman, and M. Yannakakis. Modeling communications protocols by automata. In 20th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 267-273, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 29-31 October 1979. IEEE.
- Cynthia Dwork and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a Byzantine environment: Crash failures. Information and Computation, 88(2):156-186, October 1990.
- Ronald Fagin, Joseph Y. Halpern, and Moshe Y. Vardi. What can machines know? on the properties of knowledge in distributed systems. Journal of the ACM, 39(2):328-376, April 1992.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM, 37(3):549-587, July 1990.
- Joseph Y. Halpern, Yoram Moses, and Mark R. Tuttle. A knowledge-based analysis of zero knowledge (preliminary report). In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 132-147, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.
- Amir Pnueli. The temporal logic of programs. In 18th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 46-57, Providence, Rhode Island, 31 October-2 November 1977. IEEE.