Selected papers that cite this one
- A. Borodin. Computational complexity and the existence of complexity gaps. Journal of the ACM, 19(1):158-174, January 1972.
- Juris Hartmanis. Relations between diagonalization, proof systems, and complexity gaps. Theoretical Computer Science, 8(2):239-253, April 1979.
- J. Hartmanis and J. E. Hopcroft. An overview of the theory of computational complexity. Journal of the ACM, 18(3):444-475, July 1971.
- F. C. Hennie. One-tape, off-line Turing machine computations. Information and Control, 8(6):553-578, December 1965.
- F. C. Hennie and R. E. Stearns. Two-tape simulation of multitape Turing machines. Journal of the ACM, 13(4):533-546, October 1966.
- P. M. Lewis II, R. E. Stearns, and J. Hartmanis. Memory bounds for recognition of context-free and context-sensitive languages. In Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Symposium on Switching Circuit Theory and Logical Design, pages 191-202. IEEE, 1965.
- R. E. Stearns, J. Hartmanis, and P. M. Lewis II. Hierarchies of memory limited computations. In Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Symposium on Switching Circuit Theory and Logical Design, pages 179-190. IEEE, 1965.
- Daniel H. Younger. Context-free language processing in time n^3. In Conference Record of 1966 Seventh Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, pages 7-20, Berkeley, California, 26-28 October 1966. IEEE.