Selected papers that cite this one
- Luca Aceto, Bard Bloom, and Frits Vaandrager. Turning SOS rules into equations. Information and Computation, 111(1):1-52, 15 May 1994.
- L. Aceto and M. Hennessy. Termination, deadlock, and divergence. Journal of the ACM, 39(1):147-187, January 1992.
- Luca Aceto and Anna Ingólfsdóttir. CPO models for compact GSOS languages. Information and Computation, 129(2):107-141, 15 September 1996.
- Chrysafis Hartonas. Semantics of finite delay. Theoretical Computer Science, 176(1-2):205-234, 20 April 1997.
- M. Hennessy and A. Ingólfsdóttir. A theory of communicating processes with value passing. Information and Computation, 107(2):202-236, December 1993.
- Eiichi Horita, J. W. de Bakker, and J. J. M. M. Rutten. Fully abstract denotational models for nonuniform concurrent languages. Information and Computation, 115(1):125-178, 15 November 1994.
- Dung T. Huynh and Lu Tian. On deciding readiness and failure equivalences for processes. Information and Computation, 117(2):193-205, March 1995.
- V. Natarajan and Rance Cleaveland. An algebraic theory of process efficiency. In Proceedings, 11th Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 63-72, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 27-30 July 1996. IEEE Computer Society Press.