Selected papers that cite this one
- Moses Charikar, Chandra Chekuri, Tomás Feder, and Rajeev Motwani. Incremental clustering and dynamic information retrieval. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 626-635, El Paso, Texas, 4-6 May 1997.
- Srinivas Doddi, Madhav V. Marathe, Andy Mirzaian, Bernard M. E. Moret, and Binhai Zhu. Map labeling and its generalizations. In Proceedings of the Eighth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 148-157, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-7 January 1997.
- Harry B. Hunt III, Madhav V. Marathe, Venkatesh Radhakrishnan, S. S. Ravi, Daniel J. Rosenkrantz, and Richard E. Stearns. NC-approximation schemes for NP- and PSPACE-hard problems for geometric graphs. Journal of Algorithms, 26(2):238-274, February 1998.
- Harry B. Hunt III, Madhav V. Marathe, Venkatesh Radhakrishnan, and Richard E. Stearns. The complexity of planar counting problems. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(4):1142-1167, August 1998.
- Sanjeev Khanna, S. Muthukrishnan, and Mike Paterson. On approximating rectangle tiling and packing. In Proceedings of the Ninth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 384-393, San Francisco, California, 25-27 January 1998.
- Madhav V. Marathe, Venkatesh Radhakrishnan, Harry B. Hunt III, and S. S. Ravi. Hierarchically specified unit disk graphs. Theoretical Computer Science, 174(1-2):23-65, 15 March 1997.