Selected papers that cite this one
- Noga Alon, Yossi Azar, Gerhard J. Woeginger, and Tal Yadid. Approximation schemes for scheduling. In Proceedings of the Eighth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 493-500, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-7 January 1997.
- Marco Cesati and Luca Trevisan. On the efficiency of polynomial time approximation schemes. Information Processing Letters, 64(4):165-171, 28 November 1997.
- Xiaotie Deng, Hai-Ning Liu, JunSheng Long, and Bing Xiao. Competitive analysis of network load balancing. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 40(2):162-172, 1 February 1997.
- Jon M. Kleinberg. Single-source unsplittable flow. In 37th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 68-77, Burlington, Vermont, 14-16 October 1996. IEEE.
- Jon Kleinberg, Yuval Rabani, and Éva Tardos. Allocating bandwidth for bursty connections. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 664-673, El Paso, Texas, 4-6 May 1997.
- Stavros G. Kolliopoulos and Clifford Stein. Improved approximation algorithms for unsplittable flow problems (extended abstract). In 38th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 426-435, Miami Beach, Florida, 20-22 October 1997. IEEE.
- Y. Kopidakis and V. Zissimopoulos. An approximation scheme for scheduling independent jobs into subcubes of a hypercube of fixed dimension. Theoretical Computer Science, 178(1-2):265-273, 30 May 1997. Note.
- David B. Shmoys, Joel Wein, and David P. Williamson. Scheduling parallel machines on-line. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(6):1313-1331, December 1995.