Selected papers that cite this one
- A. Aggarwal, D. Kravets, J. K. Park, and S. Sen. Parallel searching in generalized Monge arrays. Algorithmica, 19(3):291-317, November 1997.
- Edith Cohen and Uri Zwick. All-pairs small-stretch paths. In Proceedings of the Eighth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pages 93-102, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-7 January 1997.
- Dorit Dor, Shay Halperin, and Uri Zwick. All pairs almost shortest paths. In 37th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 452-461, Burlington, Vermont, 14-16 October 1996. IEEE.
- S. Haldar. An `all pairs shortest paths' distributed algorithm using 2n^2. Journal of Algorithms, 24(1):20-36, July 1997.
- Pinaki Mitra and Subhas C. Nandy. Efficient computation of rectilinear geodesic Voronoi neighbor in the presence of obstacles. Journal of Algorithms, 28(2):315-338, August 1998.
- Raimund Seidel. On the all-pairs-shortest-path problem in unweighted undirected graphs. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 51(3):400-403, December 1995.