Selected papers that cite this one
- Sandeep N. Bhatt, Gianfranco Bilardi, Kieran T. Herley, Geppino Pucci, and Abhiram Ranade. Tight bounds on parallel list marking. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 51(2):75-88, 15 June 1998.
- Soumen Chakrabarti. Random allocation of jobs with weights and precedence. Theoretical Computer Science, 162(2):341-349, 20 August 1996.
- Li-Xin Gao and Arnold L. Rosenberg. Toward efficient scheduling of evolving computations on rings of processors. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 38(1):92-100, 10 October 1996.
- Keqin Li, Yi Pan, Hong Shen, Gilbert H. Young, and Si Qing Zheng. Lower bounds for dynamic tree embedding in bipartite networks. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 53(2):119-143, 15 September 1998.
- Peter Sanders. Randomized priority queues for fast parallel access. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 49(1):86-97, 25 February 1998.
- Hong Shen, K. Li, Y. Pan, G. H. Young, and S. Q. Zhang. Performing analysis for dynamic tree embedding in k-partite networks bya random walk. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 50(1):144-156, 1 May 1998.
- Larry Carter, Larry Stockmeyer, and Mark Wegman. The complexity of backtrack searches (preliminary version). In Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 449-457, Providence, Rhode Island, 6-8 May 1985.
- R. M. Karp, M. Saks, and A. Wigderson. On a search problem related to branch-and-bound procedures. In 27th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 19-28, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 27-29 October 1986. IEEE.
- Richard M. Karp and Yanjun Zhang. A randomized parallel branch-and-bound procedure. In Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 290-300, Chicago, Illinois, 2-4 May 1988.