Selected papers that cite this one
- James Abello and Shlomi Dolev. On the computational power of self-stabilizing systems. Theoretical Computer Science, 182(1-2):159-170, 15 August 1997.
- Yehuda Afek, Hagit Attiya, Danny Dolev, Eli Gafni, Michael Merritt, and Nir Shavit. Atomic snapshots of shared memory. Journal of the ACM, 40(4):873-890, September 1993.
- David F. Bacon, Ravi Konuru, Chet Murthy, and Mauricio Serrano. Thin locks: Featherweight synchronization for Java. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN'98 Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), pages 258-268, Montreal, Canada, 17-19 June 1998. SIGPLAN Notices 33(5), May 1998.
- James E. Burns and Nancy A. Lynch. Bounds on shared memory for mutual exclusion. Information and Computation, 107(2):171-184, December 1993.
- Shlomi Dolev. Self-stabilizing routing and related protocols. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 42(2):122-127, 1 May 1997.
- Danny Dolev and Nir Shavit. Bounded concurrent time-stamping. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(2):418-455, April 1997.
- Michael J. Fischer, Shlomo Moran, Steven Rudich, and Gadi Taubenfeld. The wakeup problem. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(6):1332-1357, December 1996.
- Ryszard Janicki and Maciej Koutny. Semantics of inhibitor nets. Information and Computation, 123(1):1-16, 15 November 1995.
- Ambuj K. Singh and Mohamed G. Gouda. Rankers: a classification of synchronization problems. Science of Computer Programming, 21(3):191-223, December 1993.