Selected papers that cite this one
- Hagit Attiya, Cynthia Dwork, Nancy Lynch, and Larry Stockmeyer. Bounds on the time to reach agreement in the presence of timing uncertainty. Journal of the ACM, 41(1):122-152, January 1994.
- Hagit Attiya, Amir Herzberg, and Sergio Rajsbaum. Optimal clock synchronization under different delay assumptions. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(2):369-389, April 1996.
- Danny Dolev, Joseph Y. Halpern, Barbara Simons, and Ray Strong. Dynamic fault-tolerant clock synchronization. Journal of the ACM, 42(1):143-185, January 1995.
- Danny Dolev, Ruediger Reischuk, and H. Raymond Strong. Early stopping in Byzantine agreement. Journal of the ACM, 37(4):720-741, October 1990.
- Alan D. Fekete. Asynchronous approximate agreement. Information and Computation, 115(1):95-124, 15 November 1994.
- Gil Neiger and Sam Toueg. Simulating synchronized clocks and common knowledge in distributed systems. Journal of the ACM, 40(2):334-367, April 1993.