Selected papers that cite this one
- Joost Engelfriet and Vincent van Oostrom. Logical description of context-free graph languages. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 55(3):489-503, December 1997.
- M. V. Marathe, H. B. Hunt III, and S. S. Ravi. The complexity of approximation PSPACE-complete problems for hierarchical specifications. Nordic Journal of Computing, 1(3):275-316, Fall 1994.
- Madhav V. Marathe, Harry B. Hunt III, Richard E. Stearns, and Venkatesh Radhakrishnan. Approximation algorithms for PSPACE-hard hierarchically and periodically specified problems. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(5):1237-1261, October 1998.
- Konstantin Skodinis and Egon Wanke. Emptiness problems of eNCE graph languages. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 51(3):472-485, December 1995.
- Egon Wanke. On the decidability of certain integer subgraph problems on context-free graph languages. Information and Computation, 113(1):26-49, 15 August 1994.
- Bruno Courcelle. The monadic second-order logic of graphs. I. Recognizable sets of finite graphs. Information and Computation, 85(1):12-75, March 1990.
- Kazuo Iwano and Kenneth Steiglitz. Testing for cycles in infinite graphs with periodic structure (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 46-55, New York City, 25-27 May 1987.
- Thomas Lengauer. Hierarchical planarity testing algorithms. Journal of the ACM, 36(3):474-509, July 1989.
- Grzegorz Rozenberg and Emo Welzl. Boundary NLC graph grammars -- basic definitions, normal forms, and complexity. Information and Control, 69(1-3):136-167, April/May/June 1986.
- Egon Wanke. Algorithms for graph problems on BNLC structured graphs. Information and Computation, 94(1):93-122, September 1991.