Additional Key Words and Phrases: real-time multiprogramming, scheduling, multiprogram scheduling, dynamic scheduling, priority assignment, processor utilization, deadline driven scheduling
Selected papers that cite this one
- André Arnold, Didier Bégay, and Jean-Pierre Radoux. The embedded software of an electricity meter: An experience in using formal methods in an industrial project. Science of Computer Programming, 28(2-3):93-110, April 1997.
- N. C. Audsley and A. Burns. On fixed priority scheduling, offsets and co-prime task periods. Information Processing Letters, 67(2):65-69, 30 July 1998.
- Amotz Bar-Noy, Alain Mayer, Baruch Schieber, and Madhu Sudan. Guaranteeing fair service to persistent dependent tasks. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(4):1168-1189, August 1998.
- S. K. Baruah, N. K. Cohen, C. G. Plaxton, and D. A. Varvel. Proportionate progress: A notion of fairness in resource allocation. Algorithmica, 15(6):600-625, June 1996.
- Alan Burns and Robert Davis. Choosing task periods to minimise system utilisation in time triggered systems. Information Processing Letters, 58(5):223-229, 10 June 1996.
- Yang Cai and M. C. Kong. Nonpreemptive scheduling of periodic tasks in uni- and multiprocessor systems. Algorithmica, 15(6):572-599, June 1996.
- Robert Davis and Alan Burns. Optimal priority assignment for aperiodic tasks with firm deadlines in fixed priority pre-emptive systems. Information Processing Letters, 53(5):249-254, 10 March 1995.
- M. Dominic and Bijendra N. Jain. Conditions for on-line scheduling of hard real-time tasks on multiprocessors. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 55(1):121-137, 25 November 1998.
- Rodney R. Howell and Muralidhar K. Venkatrao. On non-preemptive scheduling of recurring tasks using inserted idle times. Information and Computation, 117(1):50-62, 15 February 1995.
- Ashok Khemka and R. K. Shyamasundar. An optimal multiprocessor real-time scheduling algorithm. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 43(1):37-45, 25 May 1997.
- Jong-Pyng Li and Matt W. Mutka. Real-time virtual channel flow control. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 32(1):49-65, 10 January 1996.
- Shun-Shii Lin and Kwei-Jay Lin. A pinwheel scheduler for three distinct numbers with a tight schedulability bound. Algorithmica, 19(4):411-426, December 1997.
- J. Orozco, R. Cayssials, J. Santos, and E. Ferro. 802.4 Rate Monotonic scheduling in hard real-time environments: Setting the medium access control parameters. Information Processing Letters, 62(1):47-55, 14 April 1997.
- Rainer Parchmann. Corrigendum: ``Control system model for critically timed success''. Journal of the ACM, 27(2):402, April 1980.
- Chris Zimmermann. Reflections on an adaptable real-time metalevel architecture. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 36(1):81-89, 10 July 1996.
- J. Heller. Sequencing aspects of multiprogramming. Journal of the ACM, 8(3):426-439, July 1961.
- G. K. Manacher. Production and stabilization of real-time task schedules. Journal of the ACM, 14(3):439-465, July 1967.
- R. R. Muntz and E. G. Coffman, Jr. Preemptive scheduling of real-time tasks on multiprocessor systems. Journal of the ACM, 17(2):324-338, April 1970.