Selected papers that cite this one
- Alan Fekete, M. Frans Kaashoek, and Nancy Lynch. Implementing sequentially consistent shared objects using broadcast and point-to-point communication. Journal of the ACM, 45(1):35-69, January 1998.
- Gil Neiger. Simplifying the design of knowledge-based algorithms using knowledge consistency. Information and Computation, 119(2):283-293, June 1995.
- Cynthia Dwork and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a Byzantine environment: Crash failures. Information and Computation, 88(2):156-186, October 1990.
- Ronald Fagin, Joseph Y. Halpern, and Moshe Y. Vardi. A model-theoretic analysis of knowledge. Journal of the ACM, 38(2):382-428, April 1991.
- Ronald Fagin and Moshe Y. Vardi. An internal semantics for modal logic: Preliminary report. In Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 305-315, Providence, Rhode Island, 6-8 May 1985.
- Joseph Y. Halpern and Yoram Moses. Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM, 37(3):549-587, July 1990.
- Leslie Lamport and P. M. Melliar-Smith. Synchronizing clocks in the presence of faults. Journal of the ACM, 32(1):52-78, January 1985.
- Christos H. Papadimitriou. The serializability of concurrent database updates. Journal of the ACM, 26(4):631-653, October 1979.
- T. K. Srikanth and Sam Toueg. Optimal clock synchronization. Journal of the ACM, 34(3):626-645, July 1987.
- Jennifer Lundelius Welch. Simulating synchronous processors. Information and Computation, 74(2):159-170, August 1987.
- Jennifer Lundelius Welch and Nancy A. Lynch. A new fault-tolerance algorithm for clock synchronization. Information and Computation, 77(1):1-36, April 1988.