Selected papers that cite this one
- Bernhard Beckert. Semantic tableaux with equality. Journal of Logic and Computation, 7(1):39-58, February 1997.
- Hong Chen and Jieh Hsiang. Recurrence domains: Their unification and application to logic programming. Information and Computation, 122(1):45-69, October 1995.
- Hubert Comon, Marianne Haberstrau, and Jean-Pierre Jouannaud. Syntacticness, cycle-syntacticness, and shallow theories. Information and Computation, 111(1):154-191, 15 May 1994.
- Jean Gallier, Paliath Narendran, David Plaisted, Stan Raatz, and Wayne Snyder. An algorithm for finding canonical sets of ground rewrite rules in polynomial time. Journal of the ACM, 40(1):1-16, January 1993.
- Jean Gallier, Paliath Narendran, Stan Raatz, and Wayne Snyder. Theorem proving using equational matings and rigid E-unification. Journal of the ACM, 39(2):377-429, April 1992.
- Jean Goubault. Rigid E-unifiability is DEXPTIME-complete. In Proceedings, Ninth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 498-506, Paris, France, 4-7 July 1994. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- David A. McAllester. Automatic recognition of tractability in inference relations. Journal of the ACM, 40(2):284-303, April 1993.
- David McAllester and Robert Givan. Taxonomic syntax for first order inference. Journal of the ACM, 40(2):246-283, April 1993.
- Tie-Cheng Wang. Z-module reasoning: An equality-oriented proving method with built-in ring axioms. Journal of the ACM, 40(3):558-606, July 1993.