Selected papers that cite this one
- Baruch Awerbuch and David Peleg. Online tracking of mobile users. Journal of the ACM, 42(5):1021-1058, September 1995.
- Shlomi Dolev, Evangelos Kranakis, Danny Krizanc, and David Peleg. Bubbles: Adaptive routing scheme for high-speed dynamic networks (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 528-537, Las Vegas, Nevada, 29 May-1 June 1995.
- Michele Flammini, Giorgio Gambosi, Umberto Nanni, and Richard B. Tan. Multidimensional interval routing schemes. Theoretical Computer Science, 205(1-2):115-133, 28 September 1998.
- Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide and Christian Scheideler. Deterministic routing with bounded buffers: Turning offline into online protocols. In 37th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 370-379, Burlington, Vermont, 14-16 October 1996. IEEE.
- Philip N. Klein, Serge A. Plotkin, Satish Rao, and Éva Tardos. Approximation algorithms for Steiner and directed multicuts. Journal of Algorithms, 22(2):241-269, February 1997.
- Shay Kutten and David Peleg. Fast distributed construction of small k-dominating sets and applications. Journal of Algorithms, 28(1):40-66, July 1998.
- David Peleg. Distance-dependent distributed directories. Information and Computation, 103(2):270-298, April 1993.