Selected papers that cite this one
- Sergio De Agostino and Riccardo Silvestri. Bounded size dictionary compression: SC^k-completeness and NC algorithms. In 15th Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, volume 1373 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 522-532, Paris France, 25-27 February 1998. Springer.
- S. A. Bloch, J. F. Bruss, and J. Goldsmith. Sharply bounded alternation and quasilinear time. Theory of Computing Systems, 31(2):187-214, March/April 1998.
- Liming Cai and Jianer Chen. On the amount of nondeterminism and the power of verifying. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(3):733-750, June 1997.
- Liming Cai, Jianer Chen, Rodney Downey, and Michael Fellows. On the structure of parameterized problems in NP. Information and Computation, 123(1):38-49, 15 November 1995.
- Martin Dowd. Generic oracles, uniform machines, and codes. Information and Computation, 96(1):65-76, January 1992.
- Oded Goldreich and Rafail Ostrovsky. Software protection and simulation on oblivious RAMs. Journal of the ACM, 43(3):431-473, May 1996.
- Kenneth W. Regan. Linear time and memory-efficient computation. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(1):133-168, February 1996.
- Paul M. B. Vitányi. On efficient simulations of multicounter machines. Information and Control, 55(1-3):20-39, October/November/December 1982.